Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Experience awesome.=)

CREDIT TO EVERYONE
When I got to Stellar Studio in SOHO Empire Gallery,the atmosphere was all about fashion expression. Love it.view from the 2nd floor
After I posted pictures on facebook bout the event,my friends initiated the curiosity and wanted to know more. Plus it was a good experience for me and my lil sis. We got to meet people,observe how they dress and express themselves in creative way. Blogging has open an entirely new world,experience and networking.

Kudos to everyone involve and we hope to see more of this in the future. Wishing you all the best!^^

Oh ya, I post the flyer too. You can see all the bloggers involve. ^^ Get to know them and have fun!=)

p/s:I posted on how fashion in faith can empower women before. My article focus on how women,hijab,religion and fashion entwine. Well,it is hard to believe the combination,no objection there. I wanted to focus on how the perspective can evolve and become better. That's all. If you agree or disagree,it is all up to yourself. I am in no business to persuade or argue. After all, we all are free to believe in what we choose to believe, right?

No comments: