Thursday, May 6, 2010

IMPERFECTLY IMPERMANENT

EXACTLY HOW I FEEL

Oh blue sands, can you tell me if I ever be happy?
Oh blue sands, can I stay here forever?

Oh blue sands, can you make them all go away?
Oh blue sands, what are you doing in my hair?

And everything will get better if I stay for a while
And we’ll find another way to be happy one day
And everything will get better if you hold on for a while
And the sea come and sweeps us away from here

Oh blue sands, will I ever get to marry my handsome friend?
Oh blue sands, can you make them understand?

And everything will get better if I stay for a while
And we’ll find another way to be happy one day
And everything will get better if you hold on for a while
And the sea come and sweeps us away from here

Oh blue sands, I don’t want to go up there and pretend
I’m okay

I don’t hate you anymore x4

I don’t hate you anymore for the way you remind me of the person I cannot be
For the things I cannot have
I don’t hate you anymore when I look at you
All I see is the blue waves coming to get me and take me away

I don’t hate you anymore for the way you remind me of the things I cannot have

Oh blue sands will I ever get to be like you.

Blue sands-by Yunalis Zarai

NEVER STAY FOREVER

When you finished college and start to think hey I got the scroll and will be post somewhere around the Peninsula and that's the end of all struggling. You secured your degree,secured your job then everything seems to fall at it's place.

Well,not quite. You still have to work hard to make sure you do your job well,cause there will always be newcomers with enthusiasm will be after your job. Unlike you after being in the same job routine, working day and night to pay bills,taxes,house and car loans you almost don't recognize the word enthusiasm anymore.

Then you think you owe your love ones forever,when at one point you realise he/she can always leave you either for other persons or basically for any other reasons such as nature.

Flower dies,people left,job changed and life isn't what it seems to be.

IMPERFECTLY IMPERMANENT
It's life. As it is. The truth is how we see it.

I am grateful to be able to experience a good education while I'm young. I am grateful that I am able to serve the community and give my very best in my job for the benefit of everyone around me while I am still healthy.

I am grateful to be around people who supported me and love me although they will not be around me forever,I am still grateful that I knew them,love them and be with them.
Flower dies.Yes,it is supposed to be that way.

It's when it blooms and alive,we take a good care of it,put it in a vase to cheer a gloomy room and bright up the day. Life as we know it,are like flowers. They don't stay forever bloom.

But it is what we do while it still bloom and alive matters. NOW is the key word we all have.But what we do with NOW make life much better. Even after it all went away. Forever.

p/s:Thank you to all my blogger friends,for all the morale boosters and words of wisdom. Thank you so much.

1 comment:

fareast said...

hidup yang umpama kitaran yang sentiasa berulang, Rugilah jika kita menganggap ianya hanya satu kitaran sahaja.