Sunday, March 2, 2008

let the water flow and the wind blow...

There's nothing I like more than wake up with a cup of tea to warm my hand in the cold morning.I love the idea of having time to spare with nothing to worry about.But relity is I have to make sure my education is secured,money comes every month for the food on the tables and a place where I call home. Ironic? No,it's basicly real life. Having this photographic dream makes me a realistic person. I grew up normally just like everybody else.

Then teenage time hit where you have to battle the personality and pressure of peers. To be in or out.Growing up means a lot for a simple teenage like me. Learn,get a degree,don't do drugs and work to gain your own wealth and comfort for living. Then SLE came. I gone through a very hard life for 5 years. Now I on the sixth year as SLE patient. I was determine to live. For what reasons? For dreams. For the idea of living good and appreciate this wonderful life. For the reality of I have no reason to loose hope. For that,I survive and began helping others who had the same disease. Lupus disease can be control. It helps me to be a better me.With more meaningful life and more than a degree. I learn to love,live and satisfied with all the things that I had taken for granted.

For my mum,I love her more than anything in this world. I have grown up from all the experience. With her,I also learn that time is very forgiving...

No comments: